Friday 2 November 2012

LIFE LESSON 101

Its 4 a.m and am still awake because i can't sleep....i literally slept like a "whole day" today, so i thought of continuing with the blogging work.

Many a times it happens with me that even though i have more than  enough things, i keep complaining how i don't have anything.
In fact today i was feeling quite low (mood swing happens with everyone)was cursing god
why you are doing this to me? why are you being so mean to me? why all the bad things out of millionth people in this world happen with me? why? why ?why ?why? (well thats a looot of question marks) 
In the evening i was streaming through my facebook account and came across this very photo which made me think ,no actually realize that i'm being too melodramatic.I should be thanking almighty,my parents for giving me so much which other unfortunates wish they had

 

yeh that's right "ALWAYS APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO WISHES THAT THEY HAD WHAT YOU HAVE" am now little bit cooled down.
What i feel is more you complain ,more you lose the opportunity to be happy.That is why i'll try my best to be someone who complains less 

No comments:

Post a Comment