Friday 16 November 2012

iHeart

There's this guy i like
Love sure do work in mysterious way.

At first he was just a crush
out of blue i get a notification......

My heart just started pounding fast
we talked....
turned from "crush" to "someone-i-like".

I haven't really told him anything
Scared of what may happen....

Even though i was scared
I always had a way to deal with things.

I was fearless....
but when it comes to him,
I am just a scared "little puppy".

Sometimes i wonder if he feels the same way
or am i just any other girl....

I tell myself  "am over him".
But every time i see  him....
My heart just melts,
like little kid.

Every time i see him
I get butterflies in my Tummy...

He sure is Beautiful thing
that ever happened to me
that brings "smile" on my face...

Even if,
I may never be his only one
I can only hope for the Best in his life.


2 comments: